Taveuni Palms • Fiji’s Leading Luxury Resort
Big news!!! We have won ‘World’s Leading Luxury Boutique
Island Resort’ at the World Travel Awards for 2015.
Taveuni Palms has also been named by Amerikanki as one of the TOP 10 BEST BOUTIQUE HOTELS IN THE WORLD.
We are also celebrating our TRIP ADVISOR’S Traveller’s Choice awards for 2015 and our 2016 Certificate of Excellence with the following specials,
FREE NIGHT SPECIALS.
Pay for 4 nights – Stay for 5
Pay for 5 nights – Stay for 7
Pay for 7 nights – Stay for 10
Valid for bookings until March 31, 2017.
Contact us today for more information on this special.
This special may not be combined with any other special.
Taveuni Palms is awarded ‘World’s Leading Luxury Boutique Island Resort’ in the World Travel Awards for 2015
$1500 per day for 2 persons per villa
Additional Guests: $250.00 per adult per day per villa
Child Policy: $150.00 per day per child under 12 years per villa
*Please note accommodation rates are indicated in U.S. Dollars & EXCLUDE the 9% Fijian VAT tax, 6% Environmental Levy and the 10% service turnover tax which came into effect on 1 January 2016.
- Your own private beachfront retreat sitting on it’s own private acre with private beach
- The Beach Villa: Luxury spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa, beautifully furnished in the Fijian motif
- The Horizon Spa Villa: Luxury spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms main villa, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom in a separate air-conditioned bure with indoor shower)
- Private swimming pool (40,000L)
- Champagne upon arrival
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages (Breakfast, lunch and a 4 course dinner)
- All day complimentary room service
- Five spectacular private dining locations
- Your own personal staff of seven. (Your personal staff have their own quarters which is separate from the villa to allow you ultimate privacy).
- Air conditioning
- Pure Fiji toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Super king beds
- Luxurious outdoor honeymoon showers
- Full entertainment center (TV, DVD, stereo and iPod loaded with 1000 songs)
- Library of DVD’s, CD’s, books and board games
- Complimentary resort activities including kayaks, paddle boards, snorkeling gear, bikes, and cooking lessons with your personal chef
- Complimentary Fijian LOVO feast at the local village (optional)
- Grand Fijian welcome with “salu-salu’s” and “bula-drinks” upon arrival
- Complimentary 1 hour after flight recovery massage upon arrival
- Roundtrip transfers from Matei airport to Taveuni Palms
- Unlimited complimentary wireless internet usage
- Use of iPad during your stay
*(not included in the above mentioned rates)
- Spa services – CLICK HERE FOR OUR SPA MENU
- Your own personal 27 foot boat with boat captain (fishing, scuba diving &/or tour guide) available for charters CLICK FOR INFORMATION
- Scuba Diving for certified and beginner divers
- Excursions – Explore Taveuni with our helpful and experienced guides
- Alcoholic beverages
Taveuni Palms Reservation/Payment Policy:
We require a 25% deposit (non-refundable) due within 7 days of booking. Balance must be received 60 days prior to arrival. A booking is not recognized nor the space reserved, unless a deposit is received. Reservations made within 60 days of arrival require payment in full at the time of booking. We accept most major credit cards. *All bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival.
Taveuni Palms Cancellation Policy:
Deposit – No refund
Less than 60 days notice – Cancellation fee will be 100% of rate for every night cancelled
In the event of a cancellation, notice must be received by the Taveuni resort in writing. No refund will be given for no-shows, unused days, or unused portions of pre-paid packages. Refunds are subject to bank fee/credit card fee adjustments. We strongly recommend appropriate insurance protection.
Taveuni Palms will not accept any responsibility for any personal injury, loss or damage to personal equipment or property while staying on the property or during participation in any activity. Taveuni Palms will not accept responsibility for any bodily harm or injury, which may occur while staying on the property or during participation in any activity off the property. Taveuni Palms will not accept any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which may be caused directly or indirectly by events within or outside their control. Taveuni Palms will not be held responsible for refunding unused nights due to flight delay or cancellations. Taveuni Palms will not be held liable for any failure to carry out arrangements agreed to for clients, if such failure is due to fire or other casualties, acts of God, National Emergencies, strikes or shortage of labor or materials or any other causes beyond its control. Please ensure you purchase appropriate insurance protection.